Not many people know that nails are made of dead cells just like our hair. You might be more concerned about your hair, but that’s not the same way you attend to your nails. Nails are as important as any other part of your body. Just imagine how tough will it be to scratch an itch if you didn’t have nails. However, that’s not the only reason why nails are important to us. Nails protect our fingers and toes, and sometimes doctors check our nails to detect our health condition.
How to take care of nails?
When you search through https://duri.com/nail-growth/ you will get the products of Rejuvacote. These will help you take care of your nails, but you must also know the dos and don’ts to take care of your nails otherwise.
- You must try to keeps your nails short and clean. Try to use a good nail clipper or small nail scissors to cut them every one week or two. If you let the nails get long they are more chances to see them break. The nails can also have germs and make you fall sick.
- Cut the nails into proper shape and leave the tip of your finger. The place will go straight across but then a little round at the sides so that it is strong.
- Cut the toe nails straight by using a clipper for toenails. This prevents an ingrown toenail.
- Some people tend to use a nail file to smoothen the end of the nails. Make sure that the file is not dull or old. Rub the item back and forth gently and along the end of your nail and then remove rough edges.
- Ask people to help you cut nails if you can’t do it on your own.
- Dry the hands well after washing or getting them wet
- Rub the lotion on your fingernails when your hands feel dry.
- Eat a balanced diet to keep nails strong.
- Change the pair of socks every day
- Use flip flops in public showers or pools to not have infection in toes from fungus
- Bite your nails or pick the skin around the zone. This can lead to an infection and hurt you.
- Poke things with the nails as that can cause damage
- Cut or push the cuticles back – it is the silver of the skin where your nails grow from. Doing this can lead to an infection.
- Use nail remover more than two times a month. It works hard on the nails.
- Use acrylic nails as much as possible as they can hurt your nails
- Wear tight shoes that can cramp the toes
Check out the link above to know and use what is Rejuvacote. The product works like a transparent coat but tends to heal your nails from within. It repairs damaged nails and makes them growth anew. Check out more of Duri’s nail products from the link above.